RUSTIC CABIN FOR SALE IN EAST TEXAS WITH ACREAGE
Rustic cabin with metal roof on approximately 8.728 acres northwest of Palestine, Texas takes you back in time! With approximately 1397 sq. ft., this 3 bedroom, 2 bath home has features found in homes of long ago. First section was built by Mr. Hildegarde in 1978 using screws - not nails - with handmade doors, cabinets, china hutch and more. Main level Master bedroom and bath were added in 1985. Window frame in staircase is from old church. Two bedrooms upstairs with bathroom between and porch/balcony provides peaceful setting to enjoy beautiful countryside. Open living/dining/kitchen with dishwasher, stove & microwave included. Main level has central heat and air with window units upstairs. Most of land is behind home in rectangular shape with pasture and trees. Complete with storm cellar, partial fencing, covered RV parking, & shop. Majority of cattle pen located on this tract.
Dana Staples of United Country Real Estate Staples Property Group
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land Digest of Tyler & East Texas,
Vol. 39, Issue 08, Page 17.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Electric
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer/Dryer in garage included
- Cooling System: Central Electric/Window Units Upstairs
- Heating System: Central Electric/Window Units Upstairs
- Roof: Metal
- Exterior Construction: Wood Frame
- Garage: Single Garage, Covered RV parking, Double Carport
- Floors: Vinyl, aquet
- Interior Construction: Paneling, Ceiling Fans, Blinds
- Fence: Partial Barbed Wire
- Sewer Utilities: Septic
- Water Utilities: Community